The Software Automation Test Engineer is responsible for automation testing of our web applications and database systems. This person will work remotely as part of a highly collaborative team and be responsible for the maintenance and execution of testing scripts for the continuity and integrity of our applications.
· Work with developers to define test approach, prepare test data, develop manual or automated test scripts using automated test tools and framework, and validate the application requirements / acceptance criteria.
· Perform manual and automated testing of Web applications
· Execute, update and maintain automated regression testing for UI and API frameworks.
· Support production deployment and validations.
· Perform data quality checks; investigate production inquiries and issues.
· Maintain documentation of test plans, historical analysis, anomalies, issues and resolutions.
· Work on sprint team in an Agile, rapid development and deployment environment.
· Communicate status to team lead/ project oversight.
Required Experience/ Qualifications:
· Minimum 3 years of experience in at least one of the following: Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Protractor, SOAPUI, TestNG, Cucumber/Gherkin
· Implement automation frameworks and approaches
· Experience with one or more continuous integration platforms.
· Experience in Test Case Documentation artifacts; Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Development and Bug Creation/ tracking/ lifecycle
· Experience in API testing
· Experience in Functional software testing
· Knowledgeable in Computer networking: Windows
Candidate should be ready to work in night shift.
5 day week schedule