- Contacting customers to discuss your company’s new services.
- Speaking to customers about new charges.
- Handling customer complaints.
- Maintaining customer records by updating their account information.
- Recommending potential products and services to suit a customer’s needs.
- Making sales or providing recommendations for products.
- Ensuring you adhere to all of your company’s policies and procedures.
- Building lasting relationships with customers and ensuring they feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers and making sure you calm angry customers down.
- Responding accurately and efficiently to callers, explaining situations, and providing them with answers.
- Skills :
- The ability to prioritize and multitask, with excellent time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills including active listening.
- The capacity to remain calm under intense pressure, especially when dealing with angry customers.
- Being patient and attentive.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good team working skills.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Well-presented, tactful, and polite.
Shift : US shift (6 Pm-3 Am)
2 Consecutive week off
Cab facility provided
Here are the simple steps to become a Freshteam All-Star user!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying